Basic Tour Cost
- Advance reservations are required.
- Tours offered seven days a week.
- Individuals can join a tour
- Groups can hire the van exclusive with a minimum of, or payment of, 10 passengers
- North Fork pick up is included in the cost
- Many of the wineries are now charging small tasting fees. These fees are not included in the cost of the tour and can average between $2-$5 for samples of 4-6 wines
- Pick up time is normally between 11:30am and Noon
- Joining a tour on the same day as the tour is unlikely, advanced reservations are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
- Tours last approximately five hours, with visits to a minimum of three wineries.
- Picnic lunch is catered from a gourmet kitchen, with a vegetarian menu also available.
- Arrangements for pick-up outside of the North Fork area are possible for larger groups and will be priced accordingly.
$75 per person, Saturdays and Sundays.
$68 per person, Mondays through Fridays.
$5 off per person winter discount through March, 2007.
Make a weekend of it and stay at one of our
area’s cozy B&Bs or Inns!
(Visit northfork.com for lodging)
Personalized Guided Tours include:
- Pick-up and drop-off service at local marinas, lodgings, train stations, bus stops, and ferries.
- Chauffered journey in a lovely, 15 passenger, air-conditioned van.
- Experienced personal tour guide.
- Wine tasting at some of the North Fork's finest wineries.
- Winery tour (press pad, barrel cellar, fermentation room, etc.).
- A delicious picnic lunch in a beautiful winery setting.
- Stops at local farmstands with fresh produce always on hand.
- A great time!